1. Q: How can I upload music to Gravity?
A: Currently, you cannot upload music or any other media to Gravity because Gravity doesn't have any content storage. But you can create your media URL link.
2. Q: How can I create my media ULR link?
A: You can create your website if you don't have any and upload your media to it. We can suggest you use the NameCheap service to do so. Buy a domain name and hosting plan, and you will receive a possibility to host any of your stuff anywhere on the web.
3. Q: If I buy a domain name, will I need to create a website?
A: No, no website is needed. Follow the steps mentioned at NameCheap's Guide to uploading your content. If you upload .mp3 file to the root public_html folder, your link will be http://"yourchosenname".com/"yourfilename".mp3 for example.
4. Q: Can I use a custom image as a background for my visuals?
A: Yes, you can find a solution to how to do that here.
5. Q: Can I use a custom video as a background for my visuals?
A: At the moment, it is possible only if your livestream or media source has one. You can turn it on by choosing the video layer in front of the CELL button. More details on how to do this can be found here.
Powered by stillthisname.com